Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's Nikki Gil's choice to stay pure until after marriage

MANILA - Nikki Gil's controversial breakup with singer-host Billy Crawford has just passed 1 year and she strongly abides the traditional rule of having 'no sex policy before marriage' despite people have been "made fun of it".

On a July 29, 2014, episode of "Aquino & Abunda Tonight," the 26-year-old singer and actress was interviewed on how she's dealing with people describing her new non-showbiz relationship to be as a "rebound" after her breakup with Billy which was her boyfriend for a 5-year period of time.

She opts out not to give any details about the new guy despite that she openly admits she is currently dating. Gil just indicates that this guy has an uncle working in showbiz.

Does he know Nikki Gil's preference?


Co-host Kris Aquino asked Nikki if the new guy knew about her preference to not have intercourse until after marriage, as this has been the main reason behind her breakup with Billy. She answered "yes" to that question promptly.

"I think everyone knows and have made fun of it!"
"Peope have said, 'Eh, kasi, lalaki. May pangangailangan.' My point exactly! See? Kung 'yan lang pala ang issue, he didn't really deserve me. Nobody told me to stay a virgin, or because I'm a stuck-up prude na holy-holy. It's my choice."
"I've always been ma-pride. If 'it' is something I value, ganoon talaga!"
- Nikki Gil

In December last year during a tell-all interview with Nikki, she disclosed that her decision to reserve her purity was one of the possible factors why her relationship with Crawford failed.
Source:
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/07/29/14/nikki-gil-staying-virgin-my-choice


EmoticonEmoticon